MACC/DC is promoting this event on behalf Ellen Albright at Greater Reading Chamber
Please follow the instructions below to get the MOST out of the event!
1.) Login to the Attendify Desktop Event – Event Code: MS2020 • Event name – 2020 MFG Summit: A Virtual Experience • Login to the Desktop Event: https://ve.attendify.com/index/4x0m2d/s_4x0m2d/ o No download necessary! o You will have access to everything on your desktop – live sessions and keynotes, social activity stream, and speaker bios. • 8:15 am – MFG SUMMIT PRE-SHOW BEGINS / 8:30 AM – PROGRAM BEGINS
2.) How to Follow Along: • Click SCHEDULE on the left Main Menu • Click on whatever session that reflects your current time! (for example – 8:35 AM, Formal Welcome + Keynote Presentation) 3.) Browse the Event Features and Make Connections!
• View the Main Menu on the left (Townhall) • SCHEDULE – You can find all sessions, breakouts and keynotes here! This is how you will move to each session of your choice.
• COMMUNITY – See who is attending, click on their name and private chat for networking opportunities.
• ACTIVITY STREAM – This is our event social wall. Post comments, photos and “like” other comments to keep conversation flowing.
• SPEAKERS – Learn more about each speaker presenting today, and connect with them.
4.) Watch a brief tutorial on how to navigate Attendify:
How to Navigate MFG Summit 2020
OPTIONAL: Using the Attendify App & not the Desktop Event?
• It is recommended you switch to the Attendify Desktop Event so you can better experience the full MFG Summit. It is on the Desktop Event where you will be able to chat with other attendees and take part in each Live Session. o Is the Attendify App your only option today? ▪ Download the app: https://attendify.com/app/4x0m2d/ ▪ Event Code: MS2020