The Manufacturing Alliance of Chester and Delaware Counties (MACC/DC) is steadily increasing its membership as word gets out about the Alliance’s value. The list below comprises the latest group of participating manufacturers. In addition to these companies, the MACC/DC incorporates multiple partner organizations who bring to bear expertise and resources to further MACC/DC’s mission.
CHESTER COUNTY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL
The CCEDC is a private, non-profit, economic development organization promoting smart growth in Chester County and the surrounding region for over 50 years.
DELAWARE COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE
The College provides educational opportunity for over 28,000 students each year in Delaware & Chester counties. Students can work toward a bachelor’s degree, earn an associate degree or professional certificate, or take courses for personal fulfillment.
- Malvern Bank, National Association
- BB&T Bank
- Chester County Workforce Investment Board
- Chester County Chamber of Business and Industry
- Chester County Department of Community Development
- Chester County Intermediate Unit
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Manufacturers’ Alliance of Philadelphia
- Octorara Area High School
- Penn State Great Valley
- Philadelphia WORKS
- Strategic Early Warning Network (SEWN)