The continuous training and professional development of employees is a key aspect for growing your company. Here are some training initiatives that all members have the advantage of utilizing. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Incumbent Worker Training:
The MACC/DC was not funded for program year 2022-2023.
WedNet funds are available to companies:
- up to $2000 per employee
- Must be a PA resident
- Does not need be an HPO job.
- Must be above minimum wage paying job
- Employer must show that the training will improve the skills of the trainee
Contact Michelle Wallace WEDnet Partner – DCCC email@example.com or learn more about DCCC as your WedNet partner at https://www.dccc.edu/continuing-education/resources/business-training/wednetpa
Or you may go directly to WedNet here to learn about the program and all of the partnering organizations http://www.wednetpa.com/
JGM, Inc. in Coatesville is a private company that has their own training facility, offering welding training to some neighboring companies. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the welding programs and get connected to the trainer.
Our Industry Partner, ITAG was funded. Learn more at this link https://itag.ccedcpa.com/partnership-priorities/workforce-training/ or email email@example.com
ITAG’s approved training topics include:
- Business System Analysis
- Technical Project Management
- Programming Languages and Developer Platforms
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Software Development Methodologies
- Network Administration and Security
- Dev Ops