- This event has passed.
March 1, 2023 – Perspectives of Women Manufacturers and Nielsen-Kellerman Tour – 8:30 a.m.
March 1 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am$35
Perspectives of Women Manufacturers and Nielsen-Kellerman Tour
Learn how Alix James and Susan Springsteen grew their manufacturing companies, the barriers they’ve faced and obstacles they’ve overcome.
Did you know that 1 in 4 business leaders are women? And 2.7% of the top manufacturing companies around the world are led by women.
- 8:30 a.m. Check-in and welcome
- 8:45 a.m. Facilities Tour
- 9:30 a.m. Meet for coffee and continental breakfast
- 9:45 a.m. Presentations
- 10:15 a.m. Q & A lead by Sue Watras, MACCDC Board Chair and Human Resources Manager – Pennsylvania Machine Works, LLC
- Alix James, President – Nielsen-Kellerman
- Susan Springsteen, Managing Partner and Co-Founder – nth Solutions, LLC
- Struggles of being a female CEO in a male dominated industry
- How to build an inclusive company culture
- Barriers facing female manufacturing leaders
- How to attain and retain more women in the manufacturing workforce